12819346_1676043962655050_8399626081723244666_o.jpg
Clegg Sod Farm, FL
2018-09-08 14:00:00Z

NEFAR-TRA Research Launch 2018-09-08

Description

 

Comments

timcub
Like 2018-08-31 21:16:39Z

Is this launch a GO or will we have to wait until last minute?

esotericdude
Like 2018-08-31 21:53:43Z

More of the same. I wish it were different but I'm uninformed as well.

timcub on 2018-08-31 21:16:39Z wrote:

Is this launch a GO or will we have to wait until last minute?

timcub
Like 2018-09-04 10:07:48Z

Well hopefully the rain is gone today & the field will be dry enough. Bernie said he'll drive out Thursday and give me a field report.

esotericdude on 2018-08-31 21:53:43Z wrote:

More of the same. I wish it were different but I'm uninformed as well.

timcub on 2018-08-31 21:16:39Z wrote:

Is this launch a GO or will we have to wait until last minute?

frewi80
Like 2018-09-05 21:04:09Z

Hoping we can launch this weekend !!!

timcub on 2018-09-04 10:07:48Z wrote:

Well hopefully the rain is gone today & the field will be dry enough. Bernie said he'll drive out Thursday and give me a field report.

esotericdude on 2018-08-31 21:53:43Z wrote:

More of the same. I wish it were different but I'm uninformed as well.

timcub on 2018-08-31 21:16:39Z wrote:

Is this launch a GO or will we have to wait until last minute?

timcub
Like 2018-09-06 11:27:25Z

Yea it's been dry & windy all week, that field should be in good condition by now. Don't think they even got that much rain on Monday.!

frewi80 on 2018-09-05 21:04:09Z wrote:

Hoping we can launch this weekend !!!

timcub on 2018-09-04 10:07:48Z wrote: